DAKOTA HEALTHY FAMILIES DONATIONS
Donate items to support Dakota Healthy Families, a program that supports first-time families by teaching parents how to provide early learning.
- safety equipment like gates, drawer and cabinet locks
- children’s books (infant to 4 years old)
- diapers and wipes
- children’s toys (especially 18 mos and younger)
- gifts for moms like bath and body things
- lids from glass containers, juice cans, and baby food
- new baby bottles
- cardboard mailing tubes
- colored duct tape made in the U.S.A.
Drop Off Information
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
501 E. Highway 13, Suite 102, Burnsville, MN, 55337
Contact Jennifer Krekelberg at 612.209.4135 or Email Jennifer for more information about Dakota Healthy Families.