40-Hour Sexual Assault Services Advocacy Training
September 16 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm$125
Volunteers interested in sexual assault services advocacy work need to complete a state-mandated 40-hour training. In September, 360 Communities will be offering the training. Here are the details:
- Cost: $125, reimbursable with a commitment to volunteer for two 12-hour shifts per month for 12 months.
- Dates: September 16, September 17, September 23, September 24 (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Time: 8 am – 5 pm, plus at-home online coursework
- Optional legal advocacy training available (must complete sexual assault advocacy training first): October 9 and October 11, 6 pm to 9 pm
- Location: 360 Communities Burnsville Family Resource Center, 501 E. Hwy 13, Suite 102, Burnsville, MN (*one training will be at Fairview Ridges Hospital)
- Details: Light refreshments (water and snacks) will be provided. Will have time to go get lunch, and will have access to a refrigerator and a microwave at the training site.
- Requirements: Must complete an in-person interview in order to volunteer. Must have access to the Internet to complete online coursework in order to receive a certificate.
- Contact: Call Jess Teresi 651-244-9826 or email email@example.com